Welcome to Scarlet Cord

Hello! My name is Kris Keese and thank you for visiting my little blog where I share my needle felted and now watercolor journey as well as a few of those life experiences along the way. Please let me know you were here-I would love to hear from you!

Friday, April 5, 2013

My Kobito

I have a young friend, Callie who was my inspiration and helper in opening my Etsy shop. She helped me especially with the computer hurdles. Not yet twenty and she has a very successful Etsy shop 
(My Kobito) making clay charms for cell phones, computers or key chains. She also is an amazing anime artist. We did some trading and this week I received my charms.  After I sat and oohed and aahed over them I had to share all their cuteness.
How do I pick my favorite?

Isn't her owl so sweet?

I love all the detail.

Check out her shop - she has a large selection of characters to choose from. 
See if you can find your favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment