Welcome to Scarlet Cord

Hello! My name is Kris Keese and thank you for visiting my little blog where I share my needle felted and now watercolor journey as well as a few of those life experiences along the way. Please let me know you were here-I would love to hear from you!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

At the lake TOGETHER

Our summer began with us all together for a week at the lake. We enjoyed a wonderful house, great weather and lots of swimming and boating.



It was wonderful of course! Having just looked through over 1000 pictures that we took, I will just share with you the most important ones, the ones of us all together.
                                                                 All our Children
                                                The whole gang-17 and counting




No comments:

Post a Comment