Welcome to Scarlet Cord

Hello! My name is Kris Keese and thank you for visiting my little blog where I share my needle felted and now watercolor journey as well as a few of those life experiences along the way. Please let me know you were here-I would love to hear from you!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pumpkins and Crows


Even though I am enjoying this summer so much, my thoughts and my crafting is jumping ahead to Fall.


I have started making needle felted pumpkins and of course there has to be a crow or two.
I just dyed a batch of orange wool in anticipation of more fallish fun stuff. 
I love the smell of wet wool and vinegar.
                                           

Not enough time in the day for all that I would like to make. ACORNS-I love acorns too!

No comments:

Post a Comment