Welcome to Scarlet Cord

Hello! My name is Kris Keese and thank you for visiting my little blog where I share my needle felted and now watercolor journey as well as a few of those life experiences along the way. Please let me know you were here-I would love to hear from you!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Beach Walk and Sea Glass

Considering we live just a short walk to the beach, I have to confess we don't spend enough time there. But when we do, we always look for sea glass.
Isles of Shoals
It was so clear it looked like we could toss a rock and hit it but
it is about nine miles away.

Looking for sea glass

We were very successful

Sweet little girls playing on the beach.

My sweet big girl checking out the tide pool.
Some of our sea glass.

2 comments:

  1. I love sea glass! and... how much fun would it be to live close to an ocean...... oh, ...oh.... this landlocked gal would love that!

    I have a little handful of glass from the east coast that I won in a giveaway... but...that's it for now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear BumbleVee,
    I would love to have you walk on the beach with us. We usually always find sea glass. It's like going on a treasure hunt.

    ReplyDelete