Welcome to Scarlet Cord

Hello! My name is Kris Keese and thank you for visiting my little blog where I share my needle felted journey as well as a few of those life experiences along the way. Please let me know you were here-I would love to hear from you!

Monday, July 30, 2012

My Studio/Spare Bedroom


Okay... I don't have a studio. I'm just like everyone else that is a crafter/artist and would like one. So I do have this very small spare guest bedroom. I started out small with everything in the closet-I could even sit at a table and work. Now I am lucky if I can reach into the closet. I still think I know where everything is but it is all spread out everywhere in the little room. I am selectively going to show parts of the room. I like this corner-I even have space in the chair to sit. That's a goal to keep the chair sittable.


I love tarnished silver trays and bowls. They look so pretty with my button stash.


Right now I do all my acutal work on the couch or at the dining room table and yes it does get messy. 
I love seeing what other people use for storage and work areas.