Welcome to Scarlet Cord

Hello! My name is Kris Keese and thank you for visiting my little blog where I share my needle felted and now watercolor journey as well as a few of those life experiences along the way. Please let me know you were here-I would love to hear from you!

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Playing with Blocks

So my latest little felting adventure now includes children's blocks. I don't know why but I just had this urge to do something with little wooden blocks so I ran into Goodwill and actually found a bag of blocks for $1.99. So here is  Sailor Ducky and  Teddy Bear wearing a red bow tie. Painting the blocks was the hardest. I didn't want them to look perfectly painted but it was hard to get the right shabby look. My first blocks have many coats of paint but hopefully it will be easier now that I know what doesn't work.


I will post pictures of little Elephant and Bunny later.
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment