Welcome to Scarlet Cord

Hello! My name is Kris Keese and thank you for visiting my little blog where I share my needle felted and now watercolor journey as well as a few of those life experiences along the way. Please let me know you were here-I would love to hear from you!

Friday, November 2, 2012

Hurricane Sandy in Rye and a Special Visit.

Our daughter (#3) and her husband Steve came for a visit and ended up stranded here for an extra 
two days because of Hurricane Sandy. We were so fortunate to not have any damage or loose our
electricity. We had a wonderful cozy time together.  Really praying for those who are still suffering
in New York and New Jersey.


A few hours before Sandy

Liz and I taking pictures.


We went acorn and pine cone hunting the
day after the storm

It was still a little drizzly.
Success!
Just enthralled with the beauty,
the subtle colors,

and textures!


Last night together until Thanksgiving.



No comments:

Post a Comment