Welcome to Scarlet Cord

Hello! My name is Kris Keese and thank you for visiting my little blog where I share my needle felted journey as well as a few of those life experiences along the way. Please let me know you were here-I would love to hear from you!

Friday, March 22, 2013

Feltin' Fridays


Just sharing some of the projects I have been working on now that I am home for awhile. 



A special order for a special repeat buyer:)

Not yet finished or felted. I'm not even sure where I am going with this - two bowls or one and a set of coasters?
However, I love the color - seafoam blue.

I love this little owl. I have another made and waiting for his balloon to be finished.



I made a little trinket box like this for my daughter Sarah and liked it so much I made another. The little
clay bird has a felted wool nest.

So glad that I can stay (creative) busy while we wait for the next chance to look for a new home.


Happy felting and talk again soon:)