Welcome to Scarlet Cord

Hello! My name is Kris Keese and thank you for visiting my little blog where I share my needle felted journey as well as a few of those life experiences along the way. Please let me know you were here-I would love to hear from you!

Monday, April 29, 2013

House Hunting


Home from house hunting with a 'maybe'.  We probably looked at 20 houses which becomes 'mind exhausting' even with notes and photos.  We of course had a 'wish list' but it was so hard to find the perfect home. We did find one that met many of the requirements and so now we wait as we go through the process of a short sale which does not mean it closes in a SHORT amount of time.




So.... Is this the one?   Nope


No


Not this one either.  It's a good thing we love brick because there is a lot of it:)


So here is our 'Maybe'.


Of course you have to have some fun too, especially at meal time:)


I think I may have developed a taste for Chick Fil A. 
Sweet grandkids were in love with the cow.


A special dinner with two beautiful daughters.