Welcome to Scarlet Cord

Hello! My name is Kris Keese and thank you for visiting my little blog where I share my needle felted journey as well as a few of those life experiences along the way. Please let me know you were here-I would love to hear from you!

Monday, April 15, 2013

More House Hunting

So it's time again to head down south to hopefully find our new home!


These little birdies seem to have it all together-a very orderly group 
and doing their best to be organized.


Just wanted to get their picture all together before the orange and yellow bird
fly away to their new homes.



Kate says that they are 'tweeting':)

Okay now this is more like how I feel as I get ready for a trip, running all around from
one thing to another, bumping into myself.

Happy travels little birds! (and to me too)