Welcome to Scarlet Cord

Hello! My name is Kris Keese and thank you for visiting my little blog where I share my needle felted and now watercolor journey as well as a few of those life experiences along the way. Please let me know you were here-I would love to hear from you!

Friday, May 3, 2013

My little sheep are heading to the farm

I am about to spend two days experiencing farm life...well, really I'm going to watch farm life from my chair, behind a table, demonstrating needle felting and showing off some of my felties.  I have really been looking forward to this weekend and yea! the weather is going to continue to be 'spring like'.
My sheep and I will be at the Jenness Farm Open House in Nottingham both Saturday and Sunday.


Even though Jenness Farm is mainly a goat farm, they do have two new
lambs so in their honor I made a little flock of resting lambs.




                                   Talk again soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment